Please select your default language.
Nomura Holdings, Inc. and all of its officers and employees will comply with all relevant laws and regulations as well as guidelines from regulatory authorities.
- Information will be collected in a manner consistent with all relevant laws and regulations, and necessary measures will be taken to ensure that such personal information is correct and up-to-date.
- Personal information will be used only for the purpose(s) for which notification has been given. Any disclosure or provision of personal information to third parties will comply with all relevant laws and regulations and, unless mandated or other appropriate reason exists, such disclosure shall not occur without the consent of the individual.
- Thorough training will be provided to officers and employees in order to prevent the leakage or inappropriate use of personal information. In addition, managers responsible for controls and inspections will be appointed and appropriate control systems will be established.
- In the event that personal information is provided to an external contractor, Nomura Holdings, Inc. will take responsibility for ensuring that said external contractor has proper systems in place to protect the privacy of such personal information.
- All requests for from individuals for the disclosure, correction, and usage termination of personal information shall be carried out in accordance with all relevant laws and regulations. In this event, related expenses may be collected from the individual.
If you have any questions concerning personal information such as purposes of using personal information, please don't hesitate to contact the Customer Consultation Service (Nomura Holdings, Inc., General Affairs Department, Address: 1-9-1 Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-8645, Tel: 81-3-5255-1000) Nomura Holdings, Inc. will continually review and make improvements as necessary to the personal information privacy management system.
How We Use Personal Information
For the purpose of exercising rights and/or fulfilling obligations pursuant to the Companies Act
In order to send Nomura Group reports to and otherwise provide information and services to shareholders
For gathering statistical data, etc. necessary to carry out publicity and investor relations activities
For the purpose of Nomura Group's business management systems and internal controls
Shared Use of Personal Data
We may from time to time use and share personal data in the following manner.
Items of personal data for shared use
- Customer information including the name, address, birthdate, telephone number, employment and transactional needs.
- Information relating to customer transactions including the details of the transactions and assets under custody.
Scope of entities to be shared
- Nomura Holdings, Inc. and its consolidated subsidiaries so specified under certain financial statement reports (including "yukashoken houkokusho") of Nomura Group.
Purpose of shared use
- For the purpose of Nomura Group's business management systems and internal controls including integrated compliance and risk management.
Name of the company responsible for management of personal data
- Nomura Holdings, Inc.